Sydney – the home of the Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Do you have a weekend planned and not sure how to fit all the best bits in? Read on for a guide of things to do and see to make the most of your short trip.
- Stay: Primus Hotel Sydney. This beautiful art deco, heritage listed, building is the perfect elegant and sophisticated hotel right in the heart of the city, making it the perfect location for you to go to and fro throughout your stay with ease and convenience.
- Take a walk around to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, grab a coffee and walk along the bay-line and into the beautiful gardens near by. You will be sure to see a wonderful mix of culture events.
- Do a spot of shopping around Pitt Street Mall and enjoy the atmosphere of the bustling Sydney side.
- Get a little dolled up for an afternoon of cocktails. Start with an Espresso Martini in the lobby of Primus Hotel where they are chilled with Liquid nitrogen and presented with elegance.
- Watch the sun go down at Bondi Icebergs and snap away as the sun hits the water.
- Head to dinner at Red Lantern, Luias-Tans or somewhere like North Bondi Fish for a more low key, yet divine dining experience.
- Get up early and head to Bondi, embark on the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, at a casual 6k return.
- Fuel up for a nourishing breakfast at Porch and Parlour then head to the Bondi markets for a sticky beak of all things arts, craft, vintage fashion, and jewellery.
- Next stop, head to the grounds of Alexandria and wander the grounds for a fresh juice, soaking up the atmosphere.
- Check out About Life and Kawa café in Surry Hills for a raw treat or two before heading back to the Primus Hotel for a little down time and relaxation. (Check out their amazing rooftop bar)
- If you have time head to Circular Quay and take the ferry across to Balmain. Check out all the sites and get a close up of the Harbour Bridge.
For more info on Primus Hotel Sydney, click here.